Bible and Book of Mormon

Book of MormonAnother Testament of Jesus Christ. The Book of Mormon is a volume of holy scripture comparable to the Bible.What Is the Book of Mormon?The Book of Mormon is another witness of Jesus Christ and confirms the truths found in the Holy Bible. The Book of Mormon does not replace the Bible; rather, they are companion works that together teach about God and Jesus Christ. Both volumes of scripture are a compilation of teachings as recorded by ancient prophets. While the Bible details events in the eastern hemisphere, the Book of Mormon documents the lives of the inhabitants of the ancient Americas.

Friday, June 11, 2010

GOALS for today.

So I was just looking at a Be Happy, Be Healthy blog and it motivated me to set goals.
Today here are my goals:
-Good posture. "Stomach in, chest out, shoulders back" as Dad would always say. And also, I want to do wall stands, where you make your back as strait up against a wall as you can, then try to hold that for as long as you can through the day. It makes my back feel really good. Its that idea of making the curve of my back less curve and more strait.
-Do flex holds. So I will do three 30 second flex holds on my abs while I'm sitting here at work. every turn of the hour.
-Drink 10 bottles of water. ( I have already done 1.5)
-Eat five servings of fruits and vegetables. (how much is that?...)
-Work out.
-Don't eat past 10 pm.
-Dance party?

No comments: